Kitpvp Suggestions

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by Vern, Jul 30, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vern

Vern Retired Staff
    MVP+

Ratings:
    +1,344
    _Vern
    Hello!

As some avid Discord users are aware, we're planning on bringing back the Kitpvp server in all its glory. We feel this is needed in order to maintain a happy and healthy community. With this news, we're actively looking for ways to improve the server by adding new and innovative features, but also revamping the core features we all know and love. We encourage that you use this thread as a platform for all your ideas; so please leave your feedback, we're really curious to hear what you have to say.

As development is in its early days, we're intrigued on how you, the community, would improve the following;

• Map design
    • Kits
    • Crates
    • Levelling system
    Remember that any feedback is constructive. We hope to hear your thoughts so we can endeavour to provide the best Kitpvp experience to date.

Thanks

• Like Like x 3
  2. NoHaxJustMagic

NoHaxJustMagic New Member

Ratings:
    +3
    Make the map flat but not too flat
    mvp+ kit should be p2 u1
    crates idfk
    levellinng system idfk

3. Friggin Blob

Friggin Blob Active Member
    VIP+

Ratings:
    +67
    I've got a good suggestion how about you make KIT PVP actually "KIT" pvp not spend 20 hours of your life grinding for good gear pvp.

• Funny Funny x 2
  4. NickDotMC

NickDotMC Member
    MVP

Ratings:
    +20
    New maps. New kits. Maybe 2 different kits per rank. (2 for mvp+ , 2 for mvp, and so on, but obviously regulars need more since they cant access higher kits)

5. SchoolWork

SchoolWork New Member
    VIP+

Ratings:
    +7
    Personally i think you should bring back the old kitpvp, the only good one way back in 1.7.10 days, the pvp version, and maybe if you added some sort of plot like prison servers have so even people that don't enjoy pvp as much as others can still play the server. If this doesn't make sense i can join a discord channel and explain it to you. lol

• Like Like x 2
  6. Vxtal

Vxtal Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +821
    Soup was better. And stop dreaming 1.7 is never coming back g.

With the amount of players that play the server now it will have to be actual KitPvP, not the one we've had for a while with P4 and crafting/enchanting. To do that we need lots of players that SBN doesn't have anymore as a couple teams need to be formed otherwise it'll just be one group of people killing everyone, causing others to quit. Focus on leaderboards and stats. Like Most kills, highest kd and that. That always encourages people to play (i fall under that). Have a user title for the top 5 of each different leaderboard, people love showing off what they've achieved, would encourage people to be active. But don't matter ignore everything I say like usual. Might come back to meme u this summer a bit

• Like Like x 1
  7. Vern

Vern Retired Staff
    MVP+

Ratings:
    +1,344
    _Vern
    I beg to differ.

• HYPE! HYPE! x 1
  8. TheRealZman

TheRealZman New Member

Ratings:
    +3
    Hello im 17zman (old kitpvp player) and ive been waiting a long time for this thread. I think that the server needs to be 1.7.10 compatible because that is know to be the best pvp version. Also I think that there needs to be a new map but make it small and make a tower like the old warp a so that fights are more intense. I think the map should be based off of a map similar to the old ghost town map but alot smaller. One more thing i think should be added is the old leveling system where u get 100$ when you level up because once it was removed, I noticed alot of players decided to quit. And also I think events should be events hosted frequently because it seems to bring the community together and they are alot of fun. Lastly I think there should be a /topkills stat system or something so there is something people can work for. If most of this stuff is implemented I believe kitpvp could be revived and bring alot more players to sbn.

• Like Like x 1
  9. TheRealZman

TheRealZman New Member

Ratings:
    +3
    Along with this I think the best armor that you can make should be p4 s4 like the old one and crates should have p5. Also they should bring back the old parkour course for a repair sign (MAKE IT 75$ PER REAPIR PLEASEEE)

10. TheRealZman

TheRealZman New Member

Ratings:
    +3
    And one last thing, sorry for me ranting but I love kitpvp. The kits should be just like the old ones with kit dwarf kit paladin etc.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Harryimp7

Harryimp7 Member

Ratings:
    +39
    Harryimp
    I totally agree im a towny player mainly but back in the day i loved kitpvp make it good again :)

12. Friggin Blob

Friggin Blob Active Member
    VIP+

Ratings:
    +67
    Actually i think the best suggestion is screensharing people because half of the "good" kitpvp players just blatantly cheat

• Like Like x 1
  13. Harryimp7

Harryimp7 Member

Ratings:
    +39
    Harryimp
    Look

Look at my latest thread on sbn discussions reply

14. SlyPrince

SlyPrince Active Member
    VIP+

Ratings:
    +155
    SlyPrince
    Boi... Make KitPvP Great Again* also, associate your mc account, you're an MVP not a normie .-.

^ I agree with these

15. TheRealZman

TheRealZman New Member

Ratings:
    +3
    I think the map should be similar to the ghost town map but make it alot smaller and maybe add some high buildings like warp a because most of the players enjoyed warp a

• Like Like x 1
  16. xX_SlapPvP_Xx

xX_SlapPvP_Xx Member
    VIP+

Ratings:
    +9
    Agreed m

17. LFW

LFW Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +903
    Wickedbunny
    We can pretty much confirm that along with the KitPvP revamp/update, we will be supporting 1.7.10 versions as we also believe it's a good version for PvP. The map is also being re-worked by our team, and we aim to create a map that is both aesthetically pleasing and strategically beneficial. The leveling system will hopefully be worked on to provide a better player experience, but we cannot confirm exactly what will be changed. We're aiming to bring events back and provide more competition on the KitPvP server, and I certainly agree that adding leaderboards would be a good competitive opportunity.

Best armor will most likely be p4 s5, with the chance of getting p5 armor from crates, but I cannot confirm this. I don't think that adding a parkour for repairing armor is a good idea, as it's just a hassle. Being able to simply repair with a cost from spawn is probably what we're going to go for, but once again this is just my opinion.

I agree, I enjoyed the kits completely how they were and feel like keeping the same is the best way forward for the server.

Once discord comes out with their 'screen sharing' update, this will be a lot easier for us. We do screenshare people when we believe it's necessary, and this will be easier with discord's upcoming update.

Thank you all for the feedback, it's really appreciated and all of it will be taken into account when we develop and create the update.

• Like Like x 4
    • GG GG x 1
  18. bissam

bissam Member
    MVP

Ratings:
    +25
    bae

19. bissam

bissam Member
    MVP

Ratings:
    +25
    honestly, don't make donors kits Diamond. Non donors will have HUGE disadvantage in getting p4. I liked when the server was with iron kits ( just saying what I prefer) also I liked the map DJ copied from Ubercrafts survival games

• Like Like x 1
  20. Vxtal

Vxtal Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +821
    +7

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.