Really...?

Discussion in 'Shadowblockz Discussion' started by Solik3tot0llyal3, Dec 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Solik3tot0llyal3

Solik3tot0llyal3 Well-Known Member
    VIP+

Ratings:
    +892
    Like i didnt want to make this but freaking 6 hours or more for a staff member to check the hacker section and ban people, like it looses purpose, the people if they had stuff probably took it out and put it on another alt like man. Screen Shot 2015-12-06 at 7.14.21 PM.png

2. Duckey

Duckey Retired-Staff
    MVP

Ratings:
    +3,275
    They get to it as soon as they can, I don't know if you knew this but players are kinda having an uprising over people who complain about staff, choose your side wisely.

3. Solik3tot0llyal3

VIP+

Ratings:
    +892
    I wont choose sides bruh what is these a freacking civil war nu, f that. Like honestly have the time to afk, bu not check forums or anything idgaf of and uprising and idk what just ban the hackers theres proof thats enough.

4. MineHero43

MineHero43 Retired Staff
    MVP

Ratings:
    +1,964
    I'm sure they will be dealt with once a staff member sees them...

5. Duckey

Duckey Retired-Staff
    MVP

Ratings:
    +3,275
    4 hours is a great response time, remember when they would be banned 2-3 days later? I'd just be happy if I were you

6. Powelus

Powelus EDM Producer / Retired Staff
    MVP+

Ratings:
    +812
    I took time to go through all reports.. I went to bed before reports occured, woke up, did my freelance job and then took care of it.

• Like Like x 5
  7. Powerlines2000

Powerlines2000 Retired-Staff

Ratings:
    +1,070
    Im so sorry Solik that these reports went unattended for 6 hours on a sunday.

I did the last 10-15 reports within about 30-60 mins of them being posted, after i had finished 8hrs at work and helped my daughter with her homeowrk and decided that on sunday that i would have a life with my family.

• Like Like x 5
  8. HomeChicken19

HomeChicken19 Active Member

Ratings:
    +281
    maybe because some staff are from uk and usa some don`t 24/7 be on the forums dealing with reports
    when ever I report something ( and mosty everyone ) they wait don`t really care about how long it takes to
    deal with there reports but if its 24 hours and its way way way far down the line of the report they *bump* it then when a staff member come`s on its dealed with, please guys stop with this staff thing

9. AstroPizza

AstroPizza Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +365
    6 hours isn't bad...
    With the amount of staff you have at the moment and considering they have as powerlines as stated 'lives' (yes i know it's scary!)
    I think that's not bad at all.

If it was over 24 hours maybe i would be a little more concerned , but it's not , so just hang tight till apps open. :p

• Like Like x 2
  10. Solik3tot0llyal3

VIP+

Ratings:
    +892
    Just to make it clear i am not taking shots at anybody nor im saying that all staff dont have lifes or other stuff yaty yata, i know powerlines is a father and i cant ask much of him but the thing is that i have the sbn forums all day open on my laptop or computer so when i use my browser i always check i saw about 2 to 3 mods not including (powerlines, whyum, Amaterasu) being afk at forums doing nothing thats it.

11. HomeChicken19

HomeChicken19 Active Member

Ratings:
    +281
    they are allways afk when im on

12. Xae

Xae Active Member
    MVP

Ratings:
    +234
    They busy or doing stuff sometimes, sometimes hacker reports don't get looked at for days. (My personal experience) I recorded a guy hacking, and got on like 2 days later and he still wasn't banned, forum post still wasn't looked at.

13. Duckey

Duckey Retired-Staff
    MVP

Ratings:
    +3,275
    Wow, and to think people complain about staff being inactive and you take the time to check the forums when you have a daughter you could be with...
    Powerlines gets person of the year award in my book

• Like Like x 4
  14. Solik3tot0llyal3

VIP+

Ratings:
    +892
    He's one of the most active yet he has a family to deal with,

• Like Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.